Treat Wrinkles and Fine Lines with Professionals. Wrinkles are a natural part of life, as we get older the skin loses elastin and complexion, becoming thinner, more delicate and less able to protect itself from outside elements, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines and creases appearances on the skin.
No matter how rich or poor, how healthy or not, what your skin tone is, aging process affects everyone, however, there are some studies that show that the aging is slower in the skin of black and Asian people because the dermis layer of their skin thicker than others. But The passage of time is inevitable, everyone will get older and wrinkles will appear, although you can´t stop the time, you can postpone or delay the wrinkles arrival. You want to know how?
Treat Wrinkles and Fine Lines with Professionals
Wrinkles treatments near me. Queens NY
First of all, besides of time, what others factors can cause premature wrinkles or lines appearance?
You may know that facial expressions such as smiling, frowning, or squinting constantly lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles at a young age, these lines intensify as we get older. However, those are just minimal factors that contribute to the appearance of wrinkles, there are many others that affect more. Let’s see the most important ones:
1. Aging: With age there are so many processes and factors that lose the skin: Skin cells divide more slowly, the inner layer of the skin (called the dermis) begins to become thin, the network of elastin and collagen fibers, which support the outer layer, loosens and unravels and oil-secreting glands are less productive, making the skin less able to retain moisture and appear more wrinkled.
2. Sun Damage: Over exposure to ultraviolet radiation can cause premature wrinkle and fine lines development, this type of ageing is known as photoaging. The ultraviolet sunrays exposure cause damage to collagen fibers, which are the most important protein of the skin, and to elastin fiber, which are the protein that enable skin to stretch, so both of them are very important for the protection of skin’ connectives tissues. When sunrays penetrate the skin and damage these fibers the skin loses strength and flexibility which
3. Smoking: In order for the skin to be healthy it needs to regenerate, a process that takes 28 – 30 days naturally, while old collagen is broken down and removed, new collagen is being produced. Now, according to different sources smoking tobacco products causes a reduction in the production of new collagen, it may be due to the lack of blood supply to the skin caused by smoking. So, as we explained before, the lack of new collagen results in the development of wrinkles.
Everybody develops wrinkles and fine lines over time, however, there are some ways to slow the process and avoid premature aging, that includes:
- Use sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher, avoid too much sun ray’s exposure.
- Moisturize constantly, dry skin can develop premature aging
- Stop smoking, it speeds up skin aging
- Alcohol dehydrates the skin, avoid drinking too much alcohol
- Eat healthy food, having a balanced diet is the best way to keep the skin on good shape
- Use a gentle cleanser everyday twice a day, don’t rub the skin, just clean the skin softly.
- Do exercise regularly, but remember to wash your face after sweating
Anti-wrinkle treatment in queens NY
Soft tissue fillers include collagen, hyaluronic acid, or fat. The filler is injected into deeper face wrinkles, plumping and smoothing them out to give the skin more volume.
Patients may experience swelling and bruising for a short period of time. The results depend on several factors but they are temporary and people will require injections every 4 to 6 months approximately.
We are experts in Fine line treatments
Botulinum toxin type A, or Botox, blocks the chemical signals that cause muscles to contract. Botox is used to reduce wrinkles by injecting x number of units into targeted muscles, the number of units will depend on the desired area.
Botox can decrease the lines on the forehead, the frown lines between the eyes, and “crow’s feet” around the corners of the eyes. The patient can see results after a few days to a week, and they usually last for 3–4 months, so as fillers, patients will require injections regularly.
The chemical peel treatment involves applying a chemical solution to the area, causing the dead skin to shed and eventually peel off in order to get a skin regenerated that tends to be smoother than the old skin.
There are different types of chemical peel levels according to the patient´s skin needs. There are domestic peelings, but it is important to mention that although this is a non-invasive treatment, there are some risks if it is not applied correctly; we recommend to get the treatment by the hands of a professional.
Laser skin rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation is a skin resurfacing procedure that uses a laser to improve the appearance of the skin, sun-damaged skin, scars caused by acne, chickenpox or injuries or treat minor facial flaws. This treatment also decreases the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and cheeks. Laser resurfacing can also treat loss of skin tone and improve your complexion if you have scars or sun damage. It can be done with two types of lasers: an ablative laser, removes thin layers of skin and a non-ablative laser, stimulates collagen growth and tightens underlying skin. It is important to point that this treatment cannot eliminate excessive or sagging skin (jowls).
Medical microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is actually minimally-invasive treatment that involves either a fine-needle roller or pen device that creates tiny holes in the top layer of the skin.
The pen uses 11 super-tiny needles in the tip which can be adjusted by the professional according to the patient´s needs, to create small punctures on the top layer of the skin which would cause the body to create new collagen and elastin Then, healing promotes collagen production, which helps fill in and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
At Renew Esthetics we offer professional treatments specialized in reducing wrinkles and fine lines appearance.
We are a Medical SPA located in the heart of Astoria that focus on providing professional quality services using FDA approved technology and following all safety protocols to make sure that our services fulfil their expectations.