Medical Microneedling in Astoria NY
Non-surgical treatment that uses very fine, short, sterile needles to create tiny punctures in your skin, prompting a natural, collagen-stimulating healing process that corrects flaws and improves skin quality.
Schedule an initial with our Skincare Experts:
By clicking here, you accept the processing of personal data by Renew Esthetics to receive information about services that the organization believes has potential interest to me.
Miss Universe Visits Renew Esthetics Medical Spa
At Renew Esthetics, we had the pleasant VIP visit of the integral beauty over the years, and in this first chapter she explains the importance of personal care.
Enjoy this “Integral Beauty” series with our CEO and skincare Expert Idalis Bailey as host, only here at Renew Esthetics Medical SPA 💚
Benefits of Microneedling
- The treatment can help reduce pore size and heal acne scars.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It is also effective in reducing the appearance of sun damage, particularly hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- As you get older, your skin loses its elasticity, the buildup of collagen that occurs in response to the tiny wounds can improve skin structure to fight sagging.
- The treatment works just about anywhere on your body, it can help reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Microneedling stimulates the growth of collagen, so your skin looks less redness and irritated.
- It helps improving the effectiveness of topical acne treatments.