Medical Microneedling in Astoria NY
Non-surgical treatment that uses very fine, short, sterile needles to create tiny punctures in your skin, prompting a natural, collagen-stimulating healing process that corrects flaws and improves skin quality.
Schedule an initial with our Skincare Experts:
By clicking here, you accept the processing of personal data by Renew Esthetics to receive information about services that the organization believes has potential interest to me.
Benefits of Microneedling
- The treatment can help reduce pore size and heal acne scars.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It is also effective in reducing the appearance of sun damage, particularly hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- As you get older, your skin loses its elasticity, the buildup of collagen that occurs in response to the tiny wounds can improve skin structure to fight sagging.
- The treatment works just about anywhere on your body, it can help reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Microneedling stimulates the growth of collagen, so your skin looks less redness and irritated.
- It helps improving the effectiveness of topical acne treatments.