There are hundreds of horror stories about experiencing a poor service at Medical SPAs, but what most of these stories don’t explain are the factors that contributed to these experiences. The thing is that not all facilities with the name Medical SPA on are not actually qualified to offer specialized skincare services; there are even business owners that buy beauty devices and offer services after simply reading the manuals, without undergoing any proper training or medical direction. We will show you some tips to choose the best medical spa for a better experience.
Therefore, you need to do research before choosing where to get your skincare treatments in order to avoid unpleasant experiences.
So, how to choose a Medical SPA?
There are a lot of factors to answer this question, from location, type of treatment you’re looking for, type of skin care expert you need to address, and more…
However, we are going to give you some tips that can give you an idea of the main factors that you have in mind when it comes to choosing a professional medical spa.
First of all, what can a Medical SPA do for you?
Medical spas seek to combine some medical procedures although not invasive under doctor’s supervision with the experience of a day spa. There is a particular focus on anti-aging, pigmentation and hair removal treatments. However, according to every country jurisdiction there is a requirement that medical spas be owned and operated by a qualified physician.
Tips to Choose the Best Medical Spa
Now, in order to find a right place, you need to set your personal goals through the journey:
1.Goals: What would you like to change or achieve? Many medical spas will try to persuade you, so if you know exactly what you want to accomplish you are less likely to make an impulse decision and sign up for everything on the menu. Checkout their Spa’s service menu and make sure they offer what you want.
So, the next step is researching, if you don´t want to spend time going to a consultation, look online your options
2. Research: Do some research online and make a list of all Medical SPAs located in your area. Check if each of these clinics have their own website and if they do, spend time reading up, because you should be able to gain almost all the important information from here.
Don´t fall just by initial information, you should detail all important factors so you can reduce your list.
3. Choose your best options: Verify as much information as you can about the clinics, so you can reduce your list to 2 or 3 as your favorite ones. Within the information, You should take a view to the following:
- The Medical SPA must use FDA approved technology which is key to get desired results. you need to make sure that only the best machines and the latest technology is being used for your procedure.
- The Medical SPA offers personalized services. Since every person has individual needs, a customized service will guarantee the results that you are looking for.
- A Medical SPA should have a professional Staff, putting your skin in certified and prepared people is important. They should list in their website the main information and professional experience about the persons that will be doing the treatments
- Look at the most recent reviews first. Sometimes there are super annoying customers that are just trying to ruin the spa’s reputation, but overall if you see more than 10 negative reviews, I would keep away. Also, look at if the spa responds to their reviews, this can give you a better idea on how their customer service is.
- A Medical SPA that follows all safety and certified protocols in United States must have a medical Supervisor
Once you are down to 1 or 2 clinics, you will need to make personal visits, because when you sit down face to face and ask all the questions, you will get a much clearer picture. At every visit, make sure that you ask all the questions that you want to ask.
4. Book an initial consultation: It is a very important step prior to getting any treatment, because the aesthetician can evaluate in person and inform you all important factors about your desired treatment to take into consideration, so you will be able to determine whether to proceed or not, without any obligation.
Pay attention to how they treat you on the phone and while scheduling. Now, once you are in the consultation seize the opportunity to ask everything you can to make an informed decision.
5. During the consultation: Analyze the place appearance, environment, customer service, before and after album and everything they offer, pay attention to these things because it reflects how their service will be. Also, be 100% honest, do not be embarrassed, ask all your questions, ask for real expectations, pre and post care steps, everything that is in your mind.
Our last tip is asking the practitioner what they’ve had done- they should be honest with you, and look their skin appearance, if you don’t like the filler/ botox they have in their face or their general skin health (and they are happy with it) you will not be happy with your results either.
At the end of the consultation, if you don’t feel 100% sure, keep looking. Don’t rush this process– the goal is to set up a long-term relationship with a place you love.
We are the best Medical Spa in Astoria NY
If you found this information helpful, we invite you to checkout our website, we are a Medical SPA located in the heart of Astoria that focus on providing professional quality services using FDA approved technology and following all safety protocols to make sure that our services fulfil their expectations.