I think we´ve pointed out this before, but is never enough when it comes about health. Dehydrated skin is one of the most typical winter effects as a result of lower temperature exposure and lack of skin care.
If you´re looking for perfect formula to avoid acne breakouts in winter, well… there´s not actually such thing because every skin is different, what works for you may be doesn’t work for others. For that reason, at Renew Esthetics we offer a complementary consultation that consists in doing a skin analysis to the patient in order for us to have all information needed to provide with a personalized service that fit into every patient´s specific needs. If this is something that you´re interested in, book an appointment or call us at (718)204-0458.
What we can do is to provide you with skincare recommendations that ensure you a free acne skin or at least reduce it considerably.
- Clean your face, it´s crucial to use special products that clean your skin and nourish at the same time.
- Moisturizing is vital, because of dry air your skin tends to become dehydrated, use a nourishing lotion or cream, no matter what your skin type is.
- Do not over exfoliate, too much exfoliation can dry the skin which can cause more breakouts. Exfoliate the skin just once a week.
- Drink water, it helps to keep the skin hydrated enough.
- Daily workout routine is necessary, this helps to take toxins and dirt out from your body and pores.