How Do I apply Vitamin E on my face
Vitamin E is recognized as the vitamin of youth and life thanks to its energetic effect against free radicals, it is secret ally of natural beauty that help women to look younger and beautiful. Discover all the possible options to apply vitamin E on the skin
1) Apply vitamin E directly on the skin of the face is a simple measure that will really benefit you in the long term; it helps to delay aging signs. The skin is daily exposed to free radicals, which damage the production of collagen and cellular regeneration, leading to a premature or faster development of wrinkles on the face. In addition, vitamin E protects the skin from environmental pollutants and from the sun’s rays.
2) Due to its action against the aging of the skin, vitamin E is one of the main ingredients of many commercial anti-aging creams, but if you want to take advantage of its properties in a more direct way, we recommend purchasing the vitamin E capsules that you can find in herbalists, pharmacies or stores specializing in the sale of natural products.
You will only have to apply its content on the skin of the well-cleaned face just before going to sleep so that it penetrates perfectly into it throughout the night. With this simple step, your skin will start to be much more vital, fresh and young.
3) vitamin E is one of the main ingredients of many commercial anti-aging creams, but if you want to take advantage of its properties in a more direct way, we recommend purchasing the vitamin E capsules that you can find in any pharmacy and you only have to apply its content on the skin of the well-cleaned face just before going to sleep so that it penetrates perfectly into it throughout the night.
4) Vitamin E can also be used to make effective homemade masks that will benefit your skin with moisturizing and hydrating natural ingredients. We propose you to make a facial mask based on cucumber and vitamin E, ideal to restore the bright of the skin.
5) Another way to get the benefits of vitamin E is by incorporate foods that are rich in vitamin E to your daily diet to promote your health, strengthens the immune system and protects the body of some diseases that can affect you at the cardiovascular level.
If you want to learn more about our Skincare Treatments, don’t hesitate booking a free initial consultation with our Experts.
We are a Medical SPA located in the heart of Astoria that focus on providing professional quality services using FDA approved technology and following all safety protocols to make sure that our services fulfil their expectations.
Nurse, MBA – Marketing, NYS Licensed Medical Aesthetician & Certified Laser with more of 15 Years Experience