Skin Care Specialist
Ceo -Founder Renew Esthetics MediSpa in Astoria, Queens NY
Idalis Bailey is a licensed Medical Esthetician and Certified Laser Technician, she has spent over 12 years providing the highest quality services in skin rejuvenation and weight control for men and women in the New York area.
Ten years ago she decided to share her expertise and knowledges establishing the well-known beauty and wellness space Renew Esthetics MediSPA Boutique in Astoria, New York, Idalis Bailey offers exquisite services and the most cutting edge treatments to her patients educating herself on the latest FDA approved technologies in the medispa industry.
Idalis began her journey in the medical field while in Colombia, her native country, where she acquired a license as a registered nurse, she continued her education in Argentina as a student in General Management and Marketing, this lead to an MBA degree and qualified her as a trained marketing expert.
Behind a talented and devoted professional is a great human being and self-improvement story, and her personal life is an example of how powerful the mind and determination are, she arrived in New York City in 2003, divorced with a little son, having to work hard to raise him. This little boy is her drive and motivation and her biggest support, Brian Sanchez is the reflection of his strong mother, he is the Marketing Director and Co-founder of Renew Esthetics MediSpa, and he also has his own business: Brian3Donline, together they are working on their projects with illusion and all their know how, this perfect tandem mother-son are a clear example of people can conquer their dreams, and the work impossible doesn’t exist for them.
Her devotion and passion for esthetics and medispa treatments is evident in the personalized care she exhibits with her clientele.
She provides a comfortable environment and delivers the most effective results. With non-invasive procedures in laser hair removal, chemical peels and weight loss, she’s on the cutting edge trends of the medispa industry and has positioned herself to stay on a steady incline.
Her extensive education and training in marketing and the medispa industry has contributed to her ability to build her MediSPA brand and establish herself as a premiere esthetician and skincare professional internationally. She stays competitive and has remained focused on increasing her visibility in the skincare market. Although, she is recognized for her skin rejuvenation services, she is also noted for her utilization of online promotion, video marketing and skin care education.
Idalis Bailey is involved currently in:
- New York State Coalition of Hispanic Chamber of Commerce NYSCHCC Board member From 2013. View Website
- NYS Health, Wellness & Aesthetics Chamber of Commerce. President from 2014. Help NYSHWACC members and Partners to grow there business through our Icon network event. View Website
- National Coalition Of Estheticians, Manufactures/Distributors & Assciations member from 2009 (NCEA ) View Certificate
- Associated Skin Care Professional, member From (2008) ASCP View Certificate
- In 2018 Renew Esthetics MediSPA started a special program to work with the victims of Domestic Violence to make a positive impact with the contribution of professional entrepreneurs and owner of the small business’ to work as a team. More info
Renew Esthetics MediSpa combines natural and modern technology to bring an intensive educational program that transforms current physical state to a healthy body and a better quality of life
Idalis Bailey also specializes in skin treatments including skin analysis, facial peels, holistic facials, personalized meditation, relaxing massage, anti-aging products, and more.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Registered Nurse at the Metropolitana University in Barranquilla, Colombia. Graduation Date: February 25th 1994
- M.B.A. (GENERAL MANAGEMENT and MARKETING) Palermo University -Argentina – 2004.
- English. ESL Program. La Guardia Community College/CUNY. Long Island City, NY 2004 -2006
- Esthetician, Basic Makeup Artistry and Advanced Makeup Artistry course at the Christine Valmy
- New York, NY 2005. (N.Y.S. License # 28PA12344969
- Laser Training Consortium (Esthetic Skin Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida. March 04, 2008)
- Skin Renewal Treatment TCA. ( Christine Valmy, NY 11/04/2008)
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSION TO COLOMBIA
Bogotá & Pereira
ADVANCED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
Cartagena – Colombia