Nonsurgical Fat Reduction & Body Sculpting
Nonsurgical fat reduction is also known as non-invasive body treatment. It is a procedure that uses specialized equipment to create controlled injury to small volumes of fat. One of the nonsurgical fat removals is radio frequency( VelaShapeIII) is hot energy. Both perform to reduce fat effectively.
The Difference Between Fat Reduction and Weight Loss
Fat reduction and Weight Loss are not the same thing. When we lose weight, our fat cells become smaller, in the other hand, the number of fat cells stays the same. When we gain weight, those fats cells turns to be larger again.
When to Consider a Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- If you have a hard time with pockets of fat that are resistance to diet and exercise programs.
- If you undesirable but limited fat deposits on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs.If you wish to achieve a trimmer looking without having to undergo surgery.
- If you wish to achieve a trimmer looking without having to undergo surgery.
Pros and Cons of nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- Effective in reducing stubborn areas of unwanted body fat
- No incision is required
- Outpatient treatment with little to no downtime and minimal discomfort
- Multiple treatment sessions may be needed to produce satisfactory outcomes.
- Temporary redness and numbness may occur.
- Small burns are usually rare but it was seen with ultrasound devices
Do You Really Need Nonsurgical Fat Reduction?
It is extremely crucial to know that nonsurgical fat reduction is not a weight decreasing treatment. This procedure is the best suit for treating very limited volumes of fat of the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs. Because larger volumes of fat is required a few times nonsurgical treatments.
The following are some common reasons they u might want to consider to have nonsurgical fat reduction or sculpting:
- If you have a good shape, but you have bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that leaps out to your eyes
- You have a stubborn pockets of fat that even diets and exercises don’t help
- If you don’t want to have undergo an invasive surgical procedure.