Do you have unsightly hair in areas that you would rather not have? Believe it or not, most of us do, to some extent or another.
RENEW ESTHETICS MEDISPA provides a Free Laser Hair Reduction consultation
Say goodbye to shaving, waxing, tweezing and to those pesky uncomfortable inflamed bumps (pseudofolliculitis) that can arise from such practices of trying to rid yourself of unwanted hair.
We offer both laser reduction options to remove hair in a series of treatments. Optimized Pulse Light (OPL) delivered via the Palomar Icon platform, represents the most technologically advanced pulsed light system currently available on the market. It is important for you to know and understand that IPL systems vary widely, one to another, and are not equal in performance.
Idalis Bailey Esthetic Expert with over 12 years experience is providing your laser hair reduction treatments. Experience goes a long way to achieving the results patients want while maintaining safety and protection for the skin. You are in safe experienced hands with RENEW ESTHETIC MEDISPA.
There are a few things you need to know about laser/light hair removal as listed below. Important Facts to Know about Laser Hair Reduction:
- Skin color effects modality used to treat, the level of treatment that is safe, number of treatments needed, and efficacy of treatments
- Light skin requires 3-6+ treatments typically, with darker skin often requiring more
- Best candidate for laser/light hair reduction has light skin and dark hair
- Laser/light does not work for blonde, gray, or very light red hair
- Treatments are spaced 4-6+ weeks apart, depending on area treated
- Do not wax or pluck hair for 4 weeks before treatment.
- No need to stop bleaching hair before laser hair treatments
- Shave hair close to skin surface prior to each treatment
- Need to be at baseline skin color at time of treatment (no tan)
- Sun protection of treated area critical for 4-6 weeks after each treatment
- Dormant hair follicles escape the laser and may not grow hair until a later date, at which time maintenance treatments can be performed.
If there is a hormonal abnormality leading to excessive hair growth in a woman, medical treatment should be started before laser treatment for best results. A medical appointment to assess for such a problem (if suspected) is needed and covered by insurance, whereas laser hair removal is not covered by insurance.