The end of this year has arrived, perfect time to start creating your resolutions for next year, and hopefully you stay consistent, not like most people who by the end of January have already forgotten where they left their resolutions list. Let’s try something new this year? We have plenty of easy ideas for you, so that there won´t be excuses for you to quit.
>Read also: TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN TYPE IN WINTER
1ST STEP: Resolutions should be according to your specific needs. That´s why we´ve sorted them by skin type:
Resolution for Oily Skin
1. Wash my face before working out.
2. Clean my pillowcases regularly.
3. Avoid touching my face.
4. 4. Cut back on dairy, sugar, alcohol, and red meat.
5. Drink more water.
6. Try relaxing activities such as exercise, meditation, yoga, spending time with a good friend or a pet.
7. Eat more anti-oily skin foods..
8. Exfoliate regularly.
Resolution for Dry or Mature Skin
1. Avoid harsh cleansers.
2. Shun hot water.
3. Get a humidifier.
4. Include fatty acids to your list.
5. Moisturize and Hydrate your skin
6. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
7. Get facial Mask more often.
8. Protect your skin with sunscreen.
>Read also: Dealing with Dry Skin
>Read also: Most Common Skincare Mistakes
Resolution for Combination Skin
1. Cleanse with natural ingredients.
2. Find a balancing toner.
3. Moisturize less during the day, do it at night.
4. Cut back on coffee and alcohol.
5. Give my skin a break from makeup.
6. Exfoliate regularly.
7. Water from the inside out, drink enough water and eat fruits with high water content.
8. Eat more healthy foods like green tea, fruits, and dark green leafy veggies;
Resolutions for Sensitive Skin
1. Use more sunscreen and protect the skin
2. Detox your home and daily routines.
3. Become dirt and impurity aware.
4. Have a clean shower.
5. Eat more skin health foods.
6. Avoid products with alcohol.
7. Finding a calming moisturizer.
8. Change how you exfoliate, use gentle ingredients like oatmeal or raw honey.